Whether you are a commercial Janitor services company, or you are looking for a powerful machine for personal use in your home or office, Sanitaire SC3683A is ideally suited for your purpose.Why is this so?There are several reasons for saying this.Sanitaire SC3683A is a light weight machine, which packs the power of a commercial model with only a marginal difference in price.This should in itself be a good reason to buy it.However, a more detailed examination of the pros and cons of any product is always a must before taking the final decision.
Let us first discuss the positives, that is the pros:
1. The first and foremost plus point for Sanitaire SC3683A , of course is the ease of use because of its light weight, as compared to most commercial models of vacuum cleaners.
2. It is suitable for hard floors and carpets alike because of its different attachments.
3. The suction of Sanitaire SC3683A is very strong and cleans up really well. Despite its light weight and compact form, it is every inch the commercial vacuum cleaner.
4.In case you are a commercial cleaning company, its shoulder strap makes it convenient for the staff to carry it anywhere.
5. The long cord provided with it makes it convenient to cover more floor area.
6. The telescopic wand provided with Sanitaire SC3683A allows you to change the length of your tube, and thereby your reach in a jiffy! This is a simple but wonderful little innovation to make cleaning easier.
7. Changing the bags is really simple.
8. If you have pets that shed a lot of hair, this is the machine to go for! It cleans up fluff so very easily! If you are an asthmatic or suffer from allergies, this is extremely useful in removing pet hair as well as dust and mites and help to keep your allergies in check.
9. The hose is strong and does not become flat if you happen to step on it.
10. The optional HEPA filter is an added advantage, if you wish to avail of this.
Now, coming to the cons,the best and most thought out innovations also leave room for improvement. Some of the disadvantages that came to my mind regarding Sanitaire SC3683A are:
1. The cord is not retractable. This small feature, if incorporated in the model would make storage that much simpler.
2. The bags are small and need to be replaced frequently.
3. The bags are not as easily available in stores as they should be.
4.The Sanitaire SC3683A is a trifle noisy, so I would think twice about using it in odd hours.
5. It tends to heat up after using for a while, although there has not been any problem reported because of this.
The problems mentioned above are more like irritants than actual defects, but it would be nice if the manufacturers look into these for better customer satisfaction.
All said and done, I feel the pros far out-weigh the cons, and, irrespective of whether you are looking for a cleaner for commercial or personal use,for hard floors or carpets, for cleaning pet fluff or dust , and whether you suffer from allergies or backache, I would strongly recommend the Sanitaire SC36A
Make sure that you visit http://topcanistervacuumcleaners.com/ for more info